Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Review: Switch -a- Wish by M.B. Earnheardt

Here is a summary of what the book is about. Switch -a- Wish examines the complexity of a stressed relationship through the eyes of partners who are required to live as each other. This unique perspective allows Chris and Amanda a chance to find their way back to the feelings of the love they once shared.

I found this book to be interesting. The author did a great job with the way she wrote it.

I also found this book to be funny. I thought it was a great comparison to the movie Freaky Friday. Where in the movie Freaky Friday the mother and daughter switch lives.

I also thought this book did a great job of pointing out the responsibilities of the roles a husband and wife have in a marriage. It dealt with real life situations. We know that switching bodies can't happen in reality but I found this book to be an eye opener. I would recommend  this book. Looking forward to reading more books by this author.


No comments: