Sunday, January 29, 2017

Review: Completely Yours (Opposites Attract Book 1) by Erin Nicholas

Here is a summary of what the book is about. Kiera Connelly leads a quiet life, and that's just how she likes it. She's built a name as a graphic designer and meets up with with friends online, all from the comfort of her living room couch. But when a rare outing turns disastrous Kiera finds herself  up close and  way too personal with an unbelievably hot real-life hero.

Zach Ashley doesn't see himself as a hero. He's just a regular guy who gets to help people everyday as an EMT. But when he's called to a scene and has to treat his most gorgeous patient ever,he finds himself mixing  work with pleasure. He never hesitates to put his life on the line...but will he ever risk his heart?

I really enjoyed the main character Kiera because she is a lot like me in the sense she is a introvert. I am the same way.

I felt bad for Zach and his sister Aimee because they are going through a lot.

I couldn't put this book down it is a real page turner. I would recommend this book. I can not wait until the second book in this series comes out.

I found this book to be written in a very detailed manner in the chapters. The author is a great writer. I am looking forward to reading more books by her.

No comments: