Friday, October 13, 2017

Big News

Well I am so glad I don't have to keep the news I want to share a secret anymore. Last week I gave my goodbye letter to my job because my husband and I are moving to California. He got a new job there. Today is my last day at my job. I will miss everyone I worked with and especially the children. We will be leaving Maryland very soon because my husband starts his job on November 1st.  I am so glad that the seasons in California are not as bad. I know this move is a blessing because I will be closer to my daddy. Also we will be closer to our family in Hawaii too. In a way moving to California is like a homecoming  for me because I was born and raised there.  Let the adventure begin.  I will post a update when we get settled.

3 comments:

Suzie Tullett said...

Good luck with the move. A new chapter, very exciting x

Erica Robyn said...

Good luck with your new adventure!!

rae longest said...

I was born in SanDiego but only went back after moving to VA as an infant, making a return visit to LA when I was 6 (am 72 now). Hope you are very happy there. Am now following.
Rae