Thursday, November 2, 2017

Blog Update

Well I just thought I would do a update. As far as getting settled to California the movers are coming tomorrow to drop our stuff off at our apartment. I am looking forward to it cause I miss our stuff and then I can get down to some serious reading. My husband and I have been staying with my dad. So we get to spend the weekend unpacking yay.  Hope everyone is having a good week and will have a good weekend. Left Maryland  to get out of the cold weather was looking forward to the sunny weather here in California. Ugh! it's 64 degrees here.

2 comments:

So many books, so little time said...

Good luck unpacking, the rest of the move and getting some reading xxx

Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

Erica Robyn said...

Enjoy setting up your new place!! <3