Friday, March 9, 2018

Blog Update

Well I thought I would write a blog post. I have read 63% of the book Frientimacy by Shasta Nelson.  It is a very good book.

Side Note: I have been very busy lately because I am taking a online class called Starting Your Own Business through Penn Foster. So I have been studying like a mad woman for a while. It is a interesting course. I am learning a lot. In the end I hope to open my own business online. I would like to open my own knitting business.  Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Good luck with starting the business! It can be hard but it is so worthwhile to do something you love! I took a knitting class a couple of years ago and knit two things (scarf and blanket) but I think I was intimidated by the dropping of stitches so didn't try anything harder (like a sweater, etc). I do hope to pick it up again one day - it is such a relaxing and creative hobby. : )