Monday, February 10, 2020

Review: The Oregon Trail Romance Collection

If you are looking for adventure, romance, history, faith. Then look no further than The Oregon Trail. This book has nine stories in it. Filled with adventure and faith and hard times and romance.

The titles of the books are 1. The Sagebrush Bride by Amanda Cabot. 2. Beckoned Hearts by Melanie Dobson. 3. Shanghaied by the Bride by Pam Hillman. 4. Settled Hearts by Myra Johnson. 5 As Good as Gold by Amy Lillard. 6. Daughters of the Wind by Diann Mills. 7. His Frontier Family by Anna Schmidt. 8. State of Matrimony by Ann Shorey. 9. Sioux Summer by Jennifer Uhlarki.

From the very first story I was hooked. I could not put this book down. It grabs you from the first page. I loved these stories. I would recommend this book.

Happy Reading Everyone!

1 comment:

Naqvee said...

Well that would be me who will get a next copy .. I love reading anything romance and middle grade! I love soft genres.. your blog is gem!