Sunday, January 3, 2016

A Review of (The Status of All Things)

The gist of the story is about a girl who time travels and changes her life through Facebook  statuses.

I really enjoyed this book. .It is the kind of book  you  can't put down. Everyone who has Facebook would identify with the book. It makes you wish that you could change your life through Facebook statuses.

The stuff that happened in the  book can happen  in real life.

For example... a wedding can be called off or your fiance can really fall for another person. If that really happened... would you try to get the man you are suppose to marry back? Here is my answer I wouldn't.

If you want to find out more I would pick up this book and read it.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sounds interesting.

Thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog

Erin said...

You are welcome. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.