Friday, March 11, 2016

Review: If...: Lost or Found by Jackie Mae

Here is a blurb of what the book is about. It is a story about a girl named Sabrina who travels abroad for 4 long years. She had promised her parents she would only be gone for one year.

This book raises a lot of If questions. The word If could mean different things to different people. For example If- I were a better person. If- I were rich, thinner, or prettier. If- I were male or female, shorter, or taller. If- I had been born to a different set of parents. If- I had more friends. If- I had a better job. That one little word can take you places or make you crazy.

The kindle version of this book has 72 pages. It also has 12 chapters. The chapters are done in the number chapter format. The chapters are short.

I really enjoyed his book. It has taught me you can't be afraid of life...you should embrace it. I am looking forward to reading more books by this author.

No comments: