Monday, July 11, 2016

A List of Books I Plan to Read and Review

Here is a list of books I plan to read and review!

1. I Don't Wait Anymore: Letting Go of Expectations and Grasping God's Adventure for You by Grace Thornton.

2. An Unexpected Joy (Treasured Dreams Book 6) by Susan Hatler.

3. 183 Times a Year by Eva Jordan

4. Last One Home by Debbie Macomber

5. A Girls Guide to Moving On by Debbie Macomber

6. Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha van Leer

7. Off the Page by Samantha van Leer and Jodi Picoult

 8. I Like Him He Likes Her by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

9. It's Not Like I Planned It This Way by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

10. Please Don't Be True by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

11. You And Me And The Space In Between by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

12. Now I'll Tell You Everything by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

13. The Lovely Garden by Emma Mohr

14. Nothing Matters ( Family Matters Book 1) by Liana Key

15. If You Run (Bright Park Romance) by Sibyl Eisley

Looks like I have a lot of reading and reviewing to do. (Sigh)... the life of a book reviewer

1 comment:

Little Lady said...

Sounds like a good mixture of fiction and nonfiction.:)