Sunday, July 10, 2016

Review: Just a Matter of Time: A Young Adult Paranormal Short Story by Charity Tahmaseb

Here is a summary of what the book is about. Sadie Lin: High school junior Sadie is desperate- to maintain her GPA,  to score high on the SAT's, for her dad to return from Afghanistan.

Time seems to crawl and slip through her fingers all at once. She thinks it's all in her head.

It's not.

Gordon Bakersfield: Gordon- Sadie's ninth grade epic crush- has plenty of time and knows where to get more.

He knows someone has been stealing Sadie's time. And while he's not sure how to stop it, he's hoping to try. But can Sadie trust him?

Only time will tell.

This young adult paranormal novelette is approximately 8,000 words long (-35 pages).

This is the first paranormal book I have read. I found the story to be interesting and cute. Can someone really steal time form you? To find out the answer you need to pick up this book and read it. I thought it was a real page turner I couldn't put it down. I am looking forward to reading more books from this author. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes young adult/paranormal short story books.

No comments: