Friday, February 10, 2017

Blog Update

Well I just wanted to give you guys a update. I made it to Maryland safe and sound. It is time for me to adjust to my new surroundings. I am so happy  to be with my husband again. I can't believe we have been married for almost two months  already at the end of the month it will be.

It is cold here in Maryland brr. I guess I will get use to it. My favortive time of year is the warmer months spring, summer and I also love fall.  Anyway I will be posting another blog post soon. What will it be you guys will just have to wait and see. I am looking forward to making new friends but as we all know friendships don't just happen overnight it takes time.  Hope everyone is having a good day or night depending on what time zone you are in. Talk to you guy's soon.

No comments: