Friday, February 3, 2017

Just a Blog Update

Well I have some news to share with all of you. Tonight I will be flying to California to be with my dad. While I am on the subject of news on February  9 th my dad and I will be flying to Maryland for good well my  dad will be going back to California at some point.

You see I am moving to Maryland to be with my husband because he got a job there.  This  will be a new adventure in my life and I am ready for it. I will miss Hawaii so much because my mom will still be there.  At least we can talk on the phone and face time each other. I will be blogging in a different time zone soon but I promise to keep my blog updated. It is going to take time for me to get adjusted to my new life.

2 comments:

Anne Williams said...

Wishing you well, Erin! xx

Erin said...

Thank you very much Anne.