Monday, April 17, 2017

Just Another Blog Update

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend. As you know my husband and I went up to Pennsylvania to spend  time with my husband's aunt and family. It is very pretty up there. It is also very quite up there where we were because  it is in the country.

Anyway it is back to work for  me. I love reading books and reviewing them. It is so much fun but it is also a lot of work keeping a blog updated all the time.  I want to say thank you again for taking the time to look at my blog. I really appreciate all of you.  Hope everyone has  a good week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OOh, so glad you enjoyed Pennsylvania in the spring time. I love living in this state.. especially in the fall when all of the leaves change colors. Driving through the mountains is breathtaking, to say the least! Hope you are enjoying your week lady. I found your blog on Goodreads and gave you a follow via GFC.
Morrighan @ Elysian Fields Reviews<3