Thursday, April 27, 2017

Review: The Romantics by Leah Konen

Here is a summary of what the book is about. Perfect for fans of Lauren Myracle and Rainbow Rowell, The Romantics will charm readers of all ages. Gael Brennan is about to have his heart broken when his first big relationship crumbles on the heels of his parents' painful separation.

Love intervenes with the intention of setting things right- but she doesn't anticipate the intrusion of her dreaded nemesis: the Rebound. Love's plans for Gael are sidetracked by Cara, Gael's hot- sauce- wielding  " dream girl."

The more Love meddles, the further Gael drifts from the one  girl who can help him mend his heart. Soon Love starts breaking all  her own rules- and in order to set Gael's fate back on course, she has to make some tough decisions about what it means to truly care.

I found this book very interesting because it is not narrated by a person. The story is told by a feeling. Yes you heard me right the story is told by Love.

I absolutely loved this book. I felt a little silly because  I never knew what Rom- Com stood for until this book. Do you guy's know what it means? I will tell you Rom- Com is short for Romantic Comedy.

I would recommend this book. You guy's will fall in love with it.

Looking forward to reading more books by this author.

Happy Reading Everyone!

No comments: